1. I woke up and realized I had drifted off for a minute or two. I looked at my computer screen. I had created 137 blank pages.
2. Before falling asleep, I did get some writing done. I had written two lines:
mmmm / ////fd fffn∫∫˜
3. I have no idea what those last symbols mean.
4. I have no idea how I even made those last symbols.
5. I began deleting the blank pages. I stopped to check to see how many more I needed to delete, thinking I had done a pretty good job, so far. There were still 108.
6. More deleting of blank pages. I still had 76 to go.
7. My forehead hurt. I realized that when I’d fallen asleep, I had used the open lid of my computer as a head rest.
8. Yes, it left a dent.