At 11:00 PM last night, even though I was really tired, I thought I had at least one hour of writing brainpower left in me. I was wrong.
1. I woke up and realized I had drifted off for a minute or two. I looked at my computer screen. I had created 137 blank pages.
2. Before falling asleep, I did get some writing done. I had written two lines:
mmmm / ////fd fffn∫∫˜
3. I have no idea what those last symbols mean.
4. I have no idea how I even made those last symbols.
5. I began deleting the blank pages. I stopped to check to see how many more I needed to delete, thinking I had done a pretty good job, so far. There were still 108.
6. More deleting of blank pages. I still had 76 to go.
7. My forehead hurt. I realized that when I’d fallen asleep, I had used the open lid of my computer as a head rest.
8. Yes, it left a dent.
9 Replies to “Don’t Let This Happen to You!”
This is a riot, Leslie!
And the doggie’s chin? Did it have a dent? xo
So funny and yet…..so sad…… I love my Fibibibi !!!!!!!!!
A worthy effort! You’re serious!
maybe you are just ahead of your time and have created an abstract piece. a blend of art and writing.
Funny…I understand what you wrote……..love Phoebe’s picture.
The symbols may be the result of a small drool pool forming on some keys and making the right connections for symbol creation. Just a possibility.
The one good thing I am getting from this is that you did not wakeup with dreaded RKF, resting keyboard face, which can be very embarrassing, especially if a picture ever got out
Comments are closed.